Adaptogenic Herb Butter
Move over avocado toast!
Here’s a smooth and delicious spread packed with adaptogenic mushrooms and fresh herbs.
- 1/2 cup butter or butter substitute, softened
- 2 scoops ULTIMATE Mushroom complex extract, or mushroom of choice
- 3-6 Tbsp fresh herbs (basil, chive), finely chopped*
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well incorporated. (Add salt to taste if unsalted butter was used.)
2. Scoop herbed butter onto a piece of unbleached parchment paper.
3. Shape butter into a log by rolling and seal ends by twisting.
4. Chill in refrigerator until firm.
5. Slice off portions to serve with bread, vegetables, steak, etc.
NOTES: This adaptogenic butter can also be frozen. Any fresh herbs can be subbed into this recipe.