Coconut Mushroom Rice
This creamy coconut mushroom rice is a great way to utilize leftover rice to create a tasty nutritious meal!
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 scoops Turkey Tail powder
- 2 tbsp dried nettles*
- 2 cups cooked rice (any variety)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh sautéed mushrooms (optional)*
- In a medium pot, whisk together coconut cream, Turkey Tail powder, and dried nettles over medium heat.
- Once warmed, add in cooked rice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat for 5-7 minutes until rice is hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Dried nettles can be substituted for a handful of fresh spinach.
- To sauté mushrooms, chop up mushrooms of choice (discard any hard stems). Add one tbsp oil to pot over medium heat and add mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms release their juices then follow Step 1 of recipe.