Mango Ice Cream
Make yourself a refreshing summer treat, packed with the sweetness of mango and goodness of mushrooms! With only 4 ingredients, it’s healthy, delicious, and super simple to make.
3-4 cups frozen mango chunks
½ cup coconut cream
⅓ cup maple syrup or honey
2 tbsp milk or milk alternative
1 scoop (1g) Ultimate Mushroom Complex or favorite mushroom extract
- In a blender, combine frozen mango, coconut cream, sweetener of choice, milk and mushroom extract powder.
- Blend until smooth, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust, if required.
- Serve immediately or pour into container and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- If frozen, thaw for 30-60 minutes before serving.