Mushroom Powered Chocolate Chip Cookies
Everyone’s favorite cookie is now Mushroom Powered!
We took this delicious recipe by Adriana of For The Love Of Food And Life blog, and added some of our Ultimate Mushroom Complex for a boost of energy and focus.
These didn’t last long around the office 🙌
- 1 cup butter at room temp. Soften at room temperature for 1-2 hrs
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 4 scoops Ultimate Mushroom Complex
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla on high setting of mixer for 4 min.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt on low and mix until combined.
- Add your chocolate chips and scoop the dough using a cookie scoop so they are the same size (2 tablespoons). Flatten a bit.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 12 min. Remove if they begin to turn brown.
- Let cool on a rack and enjoy!