Mushroom Powered Pumpkin Fudge
Deliciously smooth, dairy free and totally vegan! This fudge has only 7 ingredients and whips up in less than 10 minutes!
It’s a perfect treat!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or any creamy puree
- 1/3 cup Vivapura pecan butter
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or nectar (or less depending on sweet tooth) or @Lakanto for sugar-free version
- 2 tsp. LION’S MANE extract (or any medicinal mushroom powder)
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon or chai spice
- 1/4 tsp. mineral salt
Optional: 1/4 cup chopped pecans (stir in at the end)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth (except chopped pecans). Stir in chopped pecans once smooth.
- Transfer to a lined glass dish and freeze until set up (about 1 hour)
- Drizzle with pecan butter. Eat straight out of the freezer or refrigerator. Since this recipe is made with coconut oil, these little fudge morsels will melt if left out too long.