- 24 ladyfingers (Gluten Free Chaga Ladyfingers or store-bought)
- 4 sticks Mushroom Coffee
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese
Cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a medium bowl, beat the coconut cream until a soft peak has formed. Gradually add in sugar until a whipped cream like texture has formed.
- Add the mascarpone cheese to the whipped cream and gently fold together until well incorporated. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, mix Mushroom Coffee with water until dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Dunk the ladyfingers in the coffee for approximately 4 seconds and then flip and soak the other side for 4 seconds*. In a 8 x 8 bowl, place a single layer of ladyfingers on the bottom of the bowl. Top with 1/2 of the coconut cream/mascarpone mixture. Soak the remaining ladyfingers in the coffee and make a single layer of ladyfingers on top of the cream mixture. Top with the remaining coconut cream mixture.
- Lightly dust the top of the tiramisu with cocoa powder until a thin layer covers it.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- After waiting so patiently…enjoy!
*Note: If using store-bought ladyfingers, I found it best to do about 2 seconds on each side. You do not want them to get too soggy.