Velvety Mushroom Coffee Coconut Pudding
This creamy and rich pudding style snack is sure to hit the spot at any time of the day! Energize and refresh with this easy to make healthy pudding recipe.
- 1 cup coconut cream (place in the fridge for a couple of hours to separate cream from milk)
- 1 Mushroom Coffee stick
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- In a small pot, on medium, heat the coconut cream until warm.
- Reduce heat to low and add in Mushroom Coffee and stir until combined.
- In a small blender, place the coconut/coffee mixture and remaining ingredients, blend
- Pour into two ramekins, cover and refrigerate overnight to thicken*. Enjoy!
Note: This will not thicken to a pudding-like consistency but more a velvety creaminess.