Chaga Mushroom Brownies
What could be better than warm brownies in the afternoon?
How about Mushroom Powered Chaga brownies!?!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 2 Tbsp. lucuma powder
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/16 tsp cayenne
- 2 tsp. CHAGA extract
- 3 eggs (for vegan version: 3 Tbsp. chia seeds, GROUND mixed with 1/2 cup water)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or nut milk of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Process wet in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients and process again. The batter should be quite smooth.
- In a greased baking dish, pour batter and bake for 30 minutes.
- The brownies should still be fudgy and not well done. If you like more well down brownies, bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool completely and store in the refrigerator.
- Dust with more cacao or lucuma powder if desired.