Golden Milk Mushroom Chocolates
Finally an indulgent snack with no guilt. Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free, Keto, Gluten-Free
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. lucuma powder
- 1 Tbsp. CORDYCEPS extract
- 1-2 tsp. turmeric (depending on how much you love turmeric)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or 12 drops vanilla essence
- 1-2 tsp. ginger powder (depending on how much you love ginger)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. mineral salt (or more to taste)
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- Stevia or Lakanto to taste
- Melt the coconut butter, coconut oil and cacao butter in a saucepan on low until just melted.
- Transfer to a blender and blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the flavor to your liking.
- Pour into chocolate molds.
- Let set up in the refrigerator until set (about 20-30 minutes)
- Pop-out of molds and transfer to a container.
- Store in the fridge for a quick, satisfying treat!