Mushroom Powered Cookie Dough
It’s time to raid the pantry! Check out these tasty little balls of joy that are sure to brighten your day.
- 1 cup seed or nut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 scoops THRIVE 6 extract
- 3-4 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Combine nut/seed butter and honey in a bowl and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave or melt on the stovetop. Stir.
- Add Thrive 6, coconut flour, and mini chocolate chips. Stir some more.
- Scoop onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. (I used a mini cookie scooper and this recipe made 18 cookie dough bites).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Freeze. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Let thaw for a few minutes before enjoying! 😋 Store leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer. (I keep the layers separated with the same parchment paper so they don’t stick together.)