Mushroom Powered Macaroons
Need an energy boost?
This is the perfect high protein and fat breakfast treat or afternoon pick me up!
- 1 cup almonds, soaked for 8 hours and rinsed well
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds, ground
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or erythritol
- 2 Tbsp. cacao butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp CORDYCEPS Powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. fresh lavender leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice of I lemon
- Zest of I lemon – optional
- Combine in a food processor, processor nuts into a fine powder.
- Add coconut flakes and remaining ingredients and process into a well combined mealy texture.
- With an ice cream scoop, gently press dough into scoop and place on a lined baking sheet or cutting board.
- Top with crushed goji’s and more coconut flakes. Makes 12 macaroons
- Let set in the fridge for 1 -2 hours.