Pumpkin Spice Latte Pudding
Looking for a nice snack to cozy up with this fall? Look no further than this mushroom powered pumpkin spice latte.
Easy to make, and supercharged with 6 powerful mushrooms.
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 8 oz full fat coconut milk
- 4 oz brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs (or 2 flax eggs for vegan)
- 2 Tbsp ULTIMATE Mushroom complex extract
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour into an oven proof dish and back at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy.