Mushroom Lovers Gift Guide 2021
- 1. Mushroom-print Tees by CLOSET OF MYSTERIES
- 2. Mushroom Plushies by KAMI GOERTZ
- 3. Mushroom Mug Set by LIFE SCIENCE STUDIOS
- 4. Mushroom Elixir Bundle by FreshCap
- 5. Mushroom Enamel Pins by BROTHER BIRCH
- 6. Seeroro by CAROLYN WONG
- 7. Glass Mushroom Straws by BOW VALLEY STRAWS
- 8. Ultimate Mushroom Complex by FreshCap
It’s that time of year when finding the perfect gift for your loved ones can turn you into less than a ‘fun-guy’…
Lucky for you, we teamed up with some of our favourite artists and makers to come up with these super cool mushroom gift ideas for all your nearest and dearest ‘shroom-mates’!
1. Mushroom-print Tees by CLOSET OF MYSTERIES
Scott Myst, the artist behind Closet of Mysteries, designs and prints all his own tees and we are big fans of his mushroom-inspired designs.
Check out this “Spore Print” design, or his other popular “Drippy Trippy” print, available as a t-shirt, long-sleeved shirt and hoodie! All shirts are printed on super soft, and comfortable 100% lightweight cotton.
A Closet Of Mysteries design is a must have for any mycologist, fungiphile or mushroom enthusiast.
2. Mushroom Plushies by KAMI GOERTZ
Looking for an adorable mushroom gift? Look no further than the huge selection of handmade plushies by Kami Goertz. From the Mello Portobello to the Fly Agaric, all these soft action figures are inspired by nature’s variety. No two are alike!
3. Mushroom Mug Set by LIFE SCIENCE STUDIOS
Visiting Julie Johnson’s store on Etsy is like hitting the mushroom jackpot! Any mushroom lover would be delighted with her original mushroom art on a mug…a shirt…a bag….a card…and more!
4. Mushroom Elixir Bundle by FreshCap
There’s no better way to ‘mushroom power’ every moment of your day. Whether you’re looking to start the day right, get focused in the afternoon, or melt away stress in the evening, these blends are the tastiest way to gift ‘round the clock wellness!
5. Mushroom Enamel Pins by BROTHER BIRCH
Brother Birch makes all kinds of handmade goods for the forest forager in your life. Personally, we love the variety of enamel pins but he’s also got jewelry, tinctures and dried, organic mushrooms available in his shop.
6. Seeroro by CAROLYN WONG
Carolyn Wong of Seeroro enjoys telling vibrant and magical stories through her hand-painted art. Her store is full of beautiful items, including these mushroom coasters, charming stickers and bright mushroom prints.
7. Glass Mushroom Straws by BOW VALLEY STRAWS
Surprise someone with these reusable borosilicate Glass Straws! They’re dishwasher-safe, shatter-resistant and won’t ever leach any chemicals, fibers or toxins into your hot or cold drinks. Add the cute hand-crafted mushroom on top, and you have a winning gift for any mushroom lover!
8. Ultimate Mushroom Complex by FreshCap
The ultimate mushroom stocking stuffer! FreshCap’s blend of 6 powerful, organic functional mushrooms for immunity, cognition and energy. Santa-approved!
Check it out here.