Miso Mushroom Kale Chips
You’ll be a hero when you let people try these crunchy and straight-up addictive kale chips. The perfect post-workout snack, high in healthy fats, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- 1 bunch organic Lacinato kale (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons organic mellow light miso paste
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup avocado or olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons CORDYCEPS powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cut or tear kale into 1 inch pieces, discarding any large stems. Add to large bowl and set aside.
- Add miso paste, chili garlic sauce, ginger, rice vinegar, oil, water and Cordyceps extract to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour miso-mushroom mixture over kale and toss to combine, rub each leaf to season evenly. Toss with sesame seeds to evenly coat.
- Evenly spread kale chips on dehydrator trays and dehydrate at 125 F for 4 hours. If baking- spread kale chips evenly on baking sheet and bake at 200 F for 1 hour and 40 minutes, rotating pan after the first hour.
- Store in loosely covered bowl at room temperature.
230 calories/17g Carbs, 5g protein 16g fat, 400mg sodium