Gluten-Free Chocolate Coconut Reishi Mug Cake
Looking for a easy single serving dessert? This is for you!
A perfect relaxing evening dessert with the powder of Reishi.
- ¼ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (or alternative)
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 scoop FreshCap Reishi powder
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- ¾ cup coconut milk (or milk)
- Sprinkle of chocolate chips
- In a bowl whisk together gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
- Whisk in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and water until all ingredients are combined and the batter is smooth.
- Sprinkle the top of the batter with the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a microwave safe mug.
- Microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high. Please watch your microwave.
- Carefully remove from the microwave. Let the cake cool for 1 to 2 minutes before eating.
Optional: top with whipped cream and fruit.