Thriving Carrot Cake
This ultra moist carrot cake is perfect for any occasion.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 4 scoops Thrive 6 powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cups Truvia cane sugar blend
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 melted coconut oil
- 3 cups finely shredded carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and eggs on medium-high speed until thoroughly combined.
- Then mix in the applesauce and oil on high until combined.
- Stir in the carrots and dry ingredients until fully mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool, in the pan, and then frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting.