Mushroom Powered Pizza – Cauliflower Crust
This amazing recipe uses frozen cauliflower pizza crust- so it’s gluten free and grain free.
It’s also supercharged with powerful functional mushrooms to boost your immune system and help you feel amazing any time of year.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ULTIMATE MUSHROOM COMPLEX
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (10.6 ounce) frozen cauliflower pizza crust
- 4 ounces marinated fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Ultimate mushroom powder and season with salt and pepper. Toss with whole cherry tomatoes and evenly lay on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Cook cauliflower pizza crust according to package directions.
- Once crust is cooked spread roasted tomato mixture on crust. Top with fresh mozzarella. Bake in 400 F oven for 6-8 minutes until warmed through and mozzarella melts. Garnish with fresh basil.