Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
Dreary winter days don’t stand a chance against this delicious sun-dried tomato pasta, boosted with anti-oxidant rich Chaga Mushroom extract.
- 8 ounces lentil pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced (about 3)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 2 tsp CHAGA Extract
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large non-stick skillet. Add zucchini and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and Chaga mushroom extract. Cook for 2-3 more minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Portion into 4 servings and garnish with fresh basil and crumbled feta.